August 16, 2009

New Website Created with Affiliate Jump

Playing with the new Affiliate Jump software and finding it SO simple to use. You can get a basic site live in minutes. Then of course you'll want to personalize the pages by adding content. I was concerned about that at first, but not a problem. I'm still playing around with the widgets, adding links and content. Below are links to two of the new sites I have created. I just got the software yesterday and am truly amazed at how simple it is to use. Having all of the affiliate sources in ONE place along with the ability to make enormous strides with just a few clicks makes this brilliant. Very user-friendly.

Two sites up so far:

Netrepreneur Now

and here's another one...

Detox Colon Cleanse

and here's a widget I created with the software:

No comments: